Free Webinar- Inclusive Leadership: Optimizing Military Veteran Employment & Business Results
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM
Businesses exist for specific reasons and require top-notch talent to achieve top-notch results.
Employers continually seek to optimize their results, recruiting experienced people with great skills and experience that:
• can do the work they need done
• ‘fit’ in the culture.
The search for this talent is an ongoing challenge, more so recently with record low levels of unemployment.
Over 250,000 military veterans transition to the civilian work force annually. These folks bring tremendous skills and experience, and robust ‘soft skill’ capabilities.
This session will help participants take a fresh look at military veteran hiring and employment as a value-adding part of the talent management strategy including:
• The business case for hiring military veterans
• The ‘culture gap’ standing between employers and military veterans
• Sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and selection
• Creating an inclusive environment to successfully welcome veterans, leverage their capabilities, and retain them.
Participants will leave with practical, usable information they can use immediately to optimize their military veteran hiring and employment strategies, plans, and processes.
You will receive an email 2 days before the event with login details. If you do not receive an email from MightEvent with login information, please check your junk folder and then email Arrangements.email@example.com.