February 2020 General Membership Meeting - Toledo area
The Hilton Garden Inn
6165 Levis Commons Blvd.
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Join us Thursday, February 20, 2020, as John Broer, from IN2GREAT speaks on the topic 'Talent Optimization — the Bridge Between Business Strategy & Business Results.'
Every member of the C-Suite and senior leadership team is looking to achieve business results based on the strategy they've created. But without a sound people strategy and a way to maximize the raw human talent within the organization, those results will never be as good as they could be. This is when Talent Optimization becomes the true differentiator. TO is the way an organization takes its thoughtful, well-designed strategy and uses it to guide the way people are hired, teams are built, and culture is designed. This session will explain the attributes and characteristics of Talent Optimization and delve into the four key aptitudes of it: Diagnose, Design, Hire, and Inspire.
7:30am-8:00am: Registration & Breakfast
8:00am-8:30am: Business Meeting
Speaker to follow
John Broer serves as Curator of Epic Stuff at IN2GREAT, a talent optimization consultancy based in Toledo, Ohio. John has been an organizational performance consultant for nearly 25 years with experience in a wide variety of industries and markets. His areas of expertise include corporate learning architecture, leadership and team development, people analytics, and sometimes overstating the obvious but that seems to be needed in business these days. John has been published multiple times by Chief Learning Officer and Training Industry Magazine and has extensive experience presenting to international as well as regional audiences. His greatest achievements can be found in his marriage to his wife Barbara and the raising of their two sons, Paul and John. He is a Certified Talent Optimization consultant and a PI Master Trainer.
By the end of this session, participants will know:
- How Talent Optimization protects against the four forces of disengagement.
- The necessity to Diagnose the leading indicators that influence engagement and culture within the organization.
- The options for Design when it comes to assembling management, leadership, and cultural factors that align with your strategy.
- The ability to apply objective data to Hire more effectively and influence individual, team, and organizational dynamics.
- How to Inspire others based on their unique behavioral wiring and how to tailor coaching and leadership practices to employee needs.
- The ability to use their own unique data during or following the session and be able to leave the event with practical tools specific to their individual Behavioral DNA.
All member and non-member meeting registrations must be made online
, even if you are paying at the door or by mailing a check. To pay at the door, ENTER and APPLY Discount Code PAYATDOOR. **Be advised that if you are a "no show", you will still be responsible for the registration fee.**
If mailing a check, ENTER and APPLY Discount Code PAYBYCHECK. Then mail check, payable to NOHRA, to:
NOHRA, P.O. Box 748, Maumee, OH 43537.
If you do not register prior to the meeting and are a “walk in”, you will be charged an additional $10.